Wednesday, January 27

Summary for 2009

2009

2009 wasn’t a good year for a lot of people including myself.

As retrenched in March, thought maybe I can be a stay home mum for awhile. However, a friend asked me to join her in property marketing. Hence, give it a try but after 3 months I thrown in my white flag. As it took up my times from my family and I was even busy then ever.

Furthermore, I also started my part time course in applied psychology hence I have even less time for my family and myself. The course I studied was purely for personal interests NOT so much in changing my career paths. As interested to know more how to deals with different type of people (whether they are normal or insane). However, this is NOT what other people think (Especially your boss or new employer). They see it that the people are trying to make a switch to their career paths. Sigh…. So if I study in cooking, does it means I want to become a cook? Answer is NO, because I just want to prepare a nice meals for my family and friends to enjoy.

Have spent at least 2/3 of my life working and never ever thought of slowing down or step back to relax. With the retrenchment and recession, it provide a period of time to rest and slow down a bit. Yes abit as a workaholic I can’t sit there doing nothing. Hence, I keep myself busy with my study and look for a simple job to kill my times as well as to earn some allowance for myself. A lot of my friends told me why waste your talents and experiences in simple jobs. However, if you look around what the market/company can provide? Most took in in-experiences people with qualification as they can pay them very low. Besides, some think those more experience are either too old or too high pay or difficult to handle(you know what I means….). Of course, it does not means I will just stop there, I will challenge the market again once I ready.
Finally after years of trying to conceive another child, i finally have my dream come true. We get to know about this on the last 3 days of 2009. After all, I didn’t really have a bad 2009 as I have achieved my goals that money can’t buy them

1 comment:

lurve_dodo said...

Finally ur wish comes true!! Another tiger!