Saturday, July 28

Week 30 ( 23th July)

Have spent lot of monies this week. Two sessions of root canal treatment costs SGD 800 真是牙痛心也痛 then went for shopping spin and spent another few hundred bucks....口袋也破洞.




This little girl (probably the youngest employee in the office) who left the company on 27th July have wrote me this "Ivy,all the best for you in looking for overseas job. Dont so "tigeress~ty" escalate too much. Scare off me horz. Kindly allow me to CAM-WHORE this coming FRI. I SIMPLY LOVE TAKING PHOTO..Pardon me ok. =) I PROMISE not to turn on FLASHLIGHT..MY SAMSUNG Cam too powerful like LIGHTENING. I GOT NO CHOICE." Find that it is quite me and think i muz have been very "fierce" to her....haha No choice lor my job required me to be firmed and strict to the rest to keep up the challenages.

WISHES HER ALL THE BEST IN HER NEW JOB

No comments: